7mgte vs 600 Katana :3d_frown:

redmk3turbo

The King
Feb 7, 2009
Plainwell, MI
So after a year plus of rebuilding my 88 turbo its finally finished. And ive been talking some crap to my friend saying that i would smoke him on his 96 suzuki katana 600. I figured he would beat me but i might be able to keep up.

We both drive down to about a straight 1/2 mile road i live near. I took off pulled boost in first and left him in a lil cloud of smoke by my 2nd gear he was by my door and then around me :nono: We tried again from a rolling run but he still beat me. Oh well i was happy to finally race my car for the first time since i put it back together.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
redmk3turbo;1370762 said:
So after a year plus of rebuilding my 88 turbo its finally finished. And ive been talking some crap to my friend saying that i would smoke him on his 96 suzuki katana 600. I figured he would beat me but i might be able to keep up.

We both drive down to about a straight 1/2 mile road i live near. I took off pulled boost in first and left him in a lil cloud of smoke by my 2nd gear he was by my door and then around me :nono: We tried again from a rolling run but he still beat me. Oh well i was happy to finally race my car for the first time since i put it back together.

send your friend with the bike down here ill teach him not to mess with supra he can pick either my 87 or 91 :evil2:

redmk3turbo

The King
Feb 7, 2009
Plainwell, MI
Mods are only 3 angle valve job, blocks bored 020, TMS downpipe, Catback exhaust, stock boost thats really all that ive got done ive tried to take some weight off by taking out the back seats and miscelanoius stuff like that

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
turn up the boost im sure you will have no problem taking him......your motor is built to handle it

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
He's on a stock turbo. With the mods done, he should be racing civics, not bikes.

91TURBOSUPRA;1371035 said:
turn up the boost im sure you will have no problem taking him......your motor is built to handle it

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Yeah to take on a bike you'll need to up that boost and be in the 400whp range to compete rather well. Maybe a tad less if you're racing 600's haha

Keep up the work and take care of that motor ;)

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
redmk3turbo;1370805 said:
Mods are only 3 angle valve job, blocks bored 020, TMS downpipe, Catback exhaust, stock boost thats really all that ive got done ive tried to take some weight off by taking out the back seats and miscelanoius stuff like that

So you have full exhaust, that's it?...and your racing bikes...what did you expect?