7MGTE Tattoo project

HorchataKing

May 5, 2011
Monterey, CA
Hey guys, I'm looking for anyone who has pictures of the engine and turbo internals from a 7M. I'm trying to design a skull and crossbones tattoo for myself, but using only 7M parts to make up the actual design. So far I have the crossbones figured out with pistons and rods connected where the rod caps would be. Beyond that, I'm open to suggestions for things, which internals would make good pieces of the skull and so on.

Thanks in advance guys.

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
a BHG lol

anyways you turbo internals? here ya go
Ct26ExpandedParts.jpg

CT26parts.jpg

HorchataKing

May 5, 2011
Monterey, CA
Experience? Proof? I would typically agree with you, but I'm being bland enough its not specifically any car. I agree though, a car tattoo now, does not mean you will have the car forever.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Just think about it carefully, the fact you were going to put ears on a skull tells me you haven't fully thought this out, yet.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
Seen a Harley rider with the skull and crossbones made of bike parts, can look OK if your tattooist is good at there art. Also remember seeing a war version with the soldier using the helmet as the skull and a pair of rifles as the cross, think that's been done to death.