7mgte spark issues+

twistedshadows

May 1, 2007
miami
i did redo my connection and that could be my problem but i have 2 cps that have the orginal connector on it and i just picked up another harness which i know works so im going to use one of those 2 cps and the good harness and see what happens thanks for the info i never really double checked i just used the same connection setup i used last time but maybe i was wrong never know unless u double check but like i said i have a working harness and 2 cps with orgnial connectors on them ill try them out and let u guys know how everything goes :)
joe

twistedshadows

May 1, 2007
miami
well we tried a different harness and we got spark i checked the wiring on it and the wiring on the old harness and it turned out that the cps was wired incorrectly like CHRIS EICHMAN said so problem solved and the motor runs i dont have the color codes for the connection on me but if any 1 needs it pm me and i can tell u what cps colored wires go to what engine colored wires (well for a 87 anyways) thanks for all the help guys sorry if i was a bother but like i said problem solved
thanks for all the help and sorry for all the annoyance
joe

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
Im sure if you used : periods..... & commas ,,,,, The experts would take the time to read your threads ... Im not making fun , But damm ....Your threads are just very long sentances .

twistedshadows

May 1, 2007
miami
i apologize for my bad grammar. u are right i just get carried away and forget i need to make things clear and simple. Like using proper punctuation, but like i said everythings fixed and hopefully this thread will help some 1 :) and hopefully they'll understand my lousy typing
joe