7mgte ingitor

honza

Mar 3, 2010
Redmond Wa
hi

this is my first time posting on here but i need some help i am just finishing a turbo swap into my 86.5 supra. everything is buttoned up and she turnes over. but i am looking for a ignitor. toyota wants $657.00 and i don't have that kind of money i was hoping someone has one laying around or some advise where i can get one pretty cheap \

thanks a lot
Chad

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
honza - the beauty of the for sale section and the forum rules on SM is that the selling price is to be left for future reference. If you searched you would see that igniters go for about $55 ±

Nippon-teku

Aug 9, 2009
Hollywood, FL
honza;1560255 said:
hi

this is my first time posting on here but i need some help i am just finishing a turbo swap into my 86.5 supra. everything is buttoned up and she turnes over. but i am looking for a ignitor. toyota wants $657.00 and i don't have that kind of money i was hoping someone has one laying around or some advise where i can get one pretty cheap

thanks a lot
Chad

PM sent Chad...

honza

Mar 3, 2010
Redmond Wa
yea really sorry about that ha thanks for telling me and i found that out about the price. i didn't really do my homework on this one but thanks for being so helpful

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
I didn't even notice he had sold it, in the link I posted. He didn't have it marked sold where he had it listed. Sorry.

Look like you have the hang of searching and asking part out guys for one :)

honza

Mar 3, 2010
Redmond Wa
ive got quite a few offers out of here and celicasupra.com so now it's just time to wait and hope someone gets back to me