7mgte in the lastest DSPORT issue

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
So in my boredom today i decided to go to Barnes and Noble and looks at some of the latest car magazines. I picked up the latest DSPORT magazine and naturally there would be an MK4 supra on the front cover. One portion of the magazine caught my eye and it was entitled "Supras Invade Las Vegas 2010". Once again one could expect to see Mk4's all over the place but the real story at the event was Tony Orta's 1154wrhp 7M. I had heard about the monster 7m on the forum but never actually saw it until now. Unfortunately they dont go into the specs of the engine but they do have a good shot of it. I was so happy with what i saw that I just stopped reading and bought the magazine. I just got my 7m back together not too long ago and not to mention its my first supra ever. I was use to hearing jz hoopla and never saw anyone really saying much about the 7m in actual articles. For a young gun like me it kinda makes me excited about my own plans to my 7m in the upcoming future. Go get the lastest DSPORT magazine and see for yourself

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
More than likely not then, my car certainly wasn't anything to show off, even if it wasn't anything to sneeze at for being mostly stock...

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
I would love to go to an event like that, there arent a lot of MK3's in my area actually im the only one that is seen on a regular basis well that and my brother lol