7mgte 88 idle and running issues

supramn21

May 2, 2010
idaho
hello everyone sos please ... so im working on my buddys 88 turbo supra 7mgte the mods are walbro 255 afpr lexus maf rc 550 cc injectors 1mm over size stainless valves both intake and exhaust brian crower stage 2 cams metal head gasket arp studs apexi neo aem eugo wideband frount mount externial waste gate t-60 turbo kit from drift motion hks ssq bov bosch platinum plugs gapped at 28 . so the issue is super rough idle and when off idle runs like crap loads up with fuel and u have to hold wot to get it to start i have check the timming tdc and the stock cam gears line all marks are good and in line the cps is not 180 out check that a lot the afm test out good according the manual oh and haves crappy throttle responce the tps is good and icv is to tested for spark extremly good same with the wires base fuel prssure is 28 lbs igniter tested good same with coil packs i have even bypassed the apexi neo and no real change same with the afm not much of a change either any ideas please i am stumped i have worked on and modded many supras but this is the first with cams wondering if thats what im fighting according to brian crower these cams are designed to run at stock cam gear settings in the middle dowl pin holes