7-M-G-T-E's Supra Pics

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
Whats up everyone! Well if some of yall were following my rebuild thread sorry but my computer crashed but its all fixed up now. Well I was finally able to get my Supra running and I just upgraded to a Post 89 front bumper and lip and also gave the car a fresh paint job. Here are some pics of the exterior!!!

7xximo4.jpg

7yp0vte.jpg

82udcol.jpg

8earnlv.jpg

Pics of the interior and engine soon to come!!! and more performance updates :naughty:

P.S. Which car do yall like better, the before pic on my Signature or the new pic? :love:

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
I love the wheels in all of your new pictures

Im not really diggin the wheels in your signature.
Your supra looks awesome with that lip on there too.

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
jsnowman76 said:
I love the wheels in all of your new pictures

Im not really diggin the wheels in your signature.
Your supra looks awesome with that lip on there too.
Thanks! I love my new wheels and front bumper upgrade. Those pics dont look too good, but I'll take better ones when i get a chance. Shes getting buffered tomorrow so looking forward to take lots of pics! Stay tuned!

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
jsnowman76 said:
are you planning on doing any other 89+ mods?
Yea but I have a couple more things I need to do to the motor asap to get it ready for the Supra meet in March TX2K8 FTW!

steven89 said:
Nice!! I was wondering where you went =p
Yea me too! LOL! but im still here hanging in strong working on the supra like always. U gonna be at TX2K8? I already have my hotel reservations WOOT WOOT lol. U better be there u live in H-Town lol.

da89soup said:
Car looks great!!
Thanks! Those pics aren't even that good. It looks better in person! :D but ill post more pics maybe tuesday or wednesday ;)

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
OneJoeZee said:
Looks good. new wheels and lip are good.

89+ spoiler wouldn't hurt either. ;)

Or wingless
Idk... well see. I know I will most likely be adding a rear lip as well. I want to add a side skirt but not sure what would look good with the front lip... :nono:

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
7-m-g-t-e said:
Yea me too! LOL! but im still here hanging in strong working on the supra like always. U gonna be at TX2K8? I already have my hotel reservations WOOT WOOT lol. U better be there u live in H-Town lol.

Hahah, yeah ill be at TX2k8! Hopefully the Supra will be running. =p

Hope to see ya there regardless!

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
jsnowman76 said:
I've always a fan of the wingless supra :icon_bigg

^^^^^ 7-m-g-t-e ^^^^^^ have you considered this option?

even though you just got it back from paint
I have but ive been really thinking about the regulus spoiler...:naughty:

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
steven89 said:
Hahah, yeah ill be at TX2k8! Hopefully the Supra will be running. =p

Hope to see ya there regardless!
Lol Good luck, looking forward to seeing u IN YOUR SUPRA! So get that baby rollin... and ill be there with the rest of the DFW Supras :biglaugh: were hoping to role deep to H-Town this year...

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
as long as it is made for the MK3 specifically. bomex, regulus, pre 89 , post 89 :thumbup:

i.e. kragen wings, ebay wings, MK4 wings...... not acceptable.