604, new Supra shop in Langley

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Well as some of you know, I have just moved into a shop in Langley. I now have the room to expand my product line and do more custom work. I mostly will be dealing with MK3's, and 240sx's but I will work on almost anything. I will be specializing in custom downpipes, exhaust systems and intercooler piping, either mild steel or stainless steel. I will also be doing engine swaps, 1JZ swaps, SR20 swaps, any type of custom welding/fabricating, 4x4 lift kits, turbo installs and custom turbo kits, brake jobs and general maintainence and possibly some autobody work. So if you are looking to get some work done, or have new product ideas, I can do almost anything. Shoot me an email, I dont yet have a phone hooked up there (Telus strike).

Randy
info@bicperformance.com

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Whats your cost for a 1J swap. I'll drive from Winnipeg, MB and leave my car with you next winter. LMK im very interested.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Suprastic said:
Whats your cost for a 1J swap. I'll drive from Winnipeg, MB and leave my car with you next winter. LMK im very interested.

I am not sure on the price of a 1J swap. It all depends on what mods, custom fabbing is needed with IC pipes , dp, exhaust etc.. The cost should be around $1000-1500 for the install labor, + cost of the engine/ clip. Are you thinking this winter or in a year from now?.