604, HUGE Langley Cruise in car show Sept 6th

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Saturday Sept 6th.

Just wondering how many of you guys are going or entering?. For those of you that dont know, it is one of North America's largets car show 3000+ cars filling the entire downtown of Langley. I will be there with my car and Brads Widebody. If there is any other locals wanting to be in the show and if you have BIC stuffs on your car send me a PM. I would like to have a nice section of 3-4 cars in a row. I would prefer clean cars that are not stock, Jeremy, Dave, Kyle??, any ways PM or call me if you are interested and we will talk about the show entry fee.

We would meet at the BIC shop at 7-7:30 AM then drive down togeather so we can get parked in a group, and parked in a good spot.

link: http://www.langleycruise-in.com/

Randy
www.bicperformance.com

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
I'll be there checking out all the cars but I dont see myself entering my car. I'll give you a call Randy and find out where your at so I can swing by and check it out.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
How long are we trapped if we enter the car? I'm supposed to be looking after one of the kids while the other is at the dentist that day, but I might be able to bail... The car isn't very clean at the moment, either. :(

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Welll, I think we will meet at the shop early..... registration on the morning of fills up quick, so we will be leaving the BIC shop at 7 am sharp!!, the show goes until about 3-4 pm, which is pretty much all day. You can try to leave earlier, but driving down a street with 50,000 people on it is pretty hard. Dave give me a call.

PS. you have a few days to get it cleaned!!

Randy

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I think I'm going to have to pass on this one. :( I have to be at home to look after Jack, the 2 year old, while his big brother goes to the dentist with Mom... at 10am on Saturday. I might be able to squeeze in a visit after she gets back, though.