5spd harness and ecu?

suprakidd

Feb 11, 2011
Glendale, Arizona, United States
i have a 93' lexus 2jzge with a cut harness (dont worry i bought for dirt cheap.) and i am currently on the mission to find a harness and ecu, so my question is will a n/a supra 5spd harness and ecu work with it??

are all the knock sensors and etc the same plugs??

thanks any and all help in advance.

thanks suprakid

izzy4037

Jun 2, 2011
East L.A. / Baldwin Park
the only difference in the engine side that i encountered was that the 2j has 2 knock sensors vs. 7m na only has one and 2j has no cold start injector so those two connections will not be used. besides that you just have to change the plugs on the tps, isc, injectors(depending which you run), water temp. sensors, egr. plus extend some wires. on the ecu side i'm not sure if it would be a plug and play into the lexus under-dash harness. this is if you're planning on using a mk3 harness. it's probably easier to find and cheaper that a mk4 na 5 speed. hope this helps.

nightrider760

Sep 25, 2008
escondido , tijuana
I also got a 93 black sc300 the supra Ecu 2jzge will work.. the wiring should be the same unless it comes from a track model.. there might be some differences.
My Mk3 died a while back... so I thought of using my 7mgte ecu and electronics to boost the ecu.. but Iam still undecided. If you want... I can sell you all the electronics from the gte.