5 speed pedal assembly swap needs.

Tysan

May 5, 2013
Lexington, NC
Whats up guys I'm planning on doing an auto to manual swap. Besides the pedal assembly which I already have, what other pieces would I need to complete the swap? :1zhelp:

bad88mk3

Banned
Apr 14, 2013
Somewhere in florida
clutch master cylinder/among other things. i have one brand new in the box for sale for $55 shipped its aisin brand which is oem for our supras pm me if you interested.

19supra90

Noob.
Mar 11, 2008
Findlay
Also to add, manual r154 transmission (obviously), manual driveshaft, flywheel, clutch, and maybe some other things I can't think off the top of my head. I read up you don't necessarily need a manual ECU since your going auto to manual. Just gotta do some wiring for reverse lights I believe. Search is yor friend there are a bunch of threads on this. That's something to get you started.

Last edited:

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
photo0049u.jpg

also need just the brake pedal as shown.

you will need the pilot bearing for the crank as well, but that would come with a new clutch kit anyways

you will have to wire the neutral start and reverse lights manually. if your auto is toast, you can cut the wiring off the tranny and make a patch harness, so it will be plug and play.

jarheal

Banned
Feb 26, 2012
florida, tampa
am in the process of doing the same thing but u would need pedals, lines, tach for a turbo year of yours, speedo if u want your tach to work, and depending on Wat u getting a r154 or w58 but if get w58 I don't think u would have to switch the driveshalf