5-spd swap labor

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
Im looking for someone in the jersey area that is interrested in doing the labor for my five speed swap. I want it done by someone who knows what they are doing, and this is was to much of a project for me to do. If anyone is interrested or knows of a shop that would do this please let me know. I will discuss price with you.

thanks,
Steve

sammydafish

Boost Addict
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, NY
www.trdsupra.com
I can do it at my shop in Woodstock, NY ... do you have all the parts together? If you have all the parts the swap will only take a few days, I have a parts car here too for anything you might be missing. I'm booked until about 2 weeks from now. Shoot me an email and I'll try to get a number on the labor cost and work something out for you.

I can be emailed at atampone@trdsupra.com

S

Slow Poopra 7MGTE

i can help you, ps, i've worked on your car before, your the kid with dans old car right

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
"i can help you, ps, i've worked on your car before, your the kid with dans old car right"

Yeah, what kind of work did you do on my car? also have you done this swap before? imsteve82@yahoo.com

thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
Im bringin this old thread back...Im now lookin for the parts, and for someone experienced to do it. Any one interrested or if you know someone let me know please.

Thanks,
Steve