420 at 420

87tomanymods

87tomanymods
Oct 25, 2008
lansdale
www.myspace.com
hey jet jock im not asuming anything the whloe world (exept you) knows about 420 its like a frigin holiday for cryin out loud every thing with the number 420 is a pot reference (seriosly im not makin this up) i guess he dosn't read bumper stickers or t'shirts or listen to the radio or has never been to spencers should i keep going lol . what sad is that you felt the need to chime in at all . ps.nice vids fuzzy

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Its your call guys, I stopped smoking (in this country ;)) 4 years ago. The Netherlands are a completely different story.

Enjoy it.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
You forgot that it's Hitlers Birthday as well...

I have never heard anything about '420' on the radio... I think those that posted with less than enthusiastic remarks were thinking more along the lines of "whoopteefreakingdoo... you're the coolest person on here." People who I have known who have smoked have never made mention of '420'... well, I remember back in Jr. High/high school you heard it alot, but I'm wondering how many of them actually smoked... Yeah, it was the 'cool kids' then too.

If its sooo awesome smoking, you shouldn't have to make a new thread everytime you light up to let us know about it. The sheer pleasure of smoking should be more than enough for you.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
mkiiSupraMan18;1300461 said:
You forgot that it's Hitlers Birthday as well...

I have never heard anything about '420' on the radio... I think those that posted with less than enthusiastic remarks were thinking more along the lines of "whoopteefreakingdoo... you're the coolest person on here." People who I have known who have smoked have never made mention of '420'... well, I remember back in Jr. High/high school you heard it alot, but I'm wondering how many of them actually smoked... Yeah, it was the 'cool kids' then too.

If its sooo awesome smoking, you shouldn't have to make a new thread everytime you light up to let us know about it. The sheer pleasure of smoking should be more than enough for you.

Its also the Prophet Mohamed's birthday as well, but you will hear no mention of it

This the only thread made about smoking simply for the fact its a "national smokefest day" Shit if i made post everytime i was blazing we would have one very long thread ;)keep that in mind

*now back to garbage ass gears 2 :3d_frown:*

CanadianLurch

Oct 14, 2008
Alberta
I just finished blazin some of the crazies purple kush from BC baby!! up here in Canada 420 is a huge Celebration among like minded people. There is nothing wrong with blazing a little herb especially when compared to alcohol / alcohol related problems or any of the many perscription drugs that most people do on a daily basis. Not even a comparison in my eyes......