Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Is this going to a Supra or a Cressy?? Not sure if I missed it or not. I also have a Cressy 7MGE-T.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31752

Is currently down. I'm replacing the HG before it goes and putting in ARP head bolts. Not looking to boost more than 10 psi.

The motor is out and will probably stay there for a little bit since I have a lot to do on my Sup and am too excited to work on it instead of the Cressy :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
It's a MKII with a 7M-GE from a Cressie.

Rob, have you thought about swapping a MKIII intake and ECU? The ACIS would be a nice added bonus on that setup. Looks good. It should be a lot of fun!

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
gonna be quite the daily driver, quicker than a 7MGTE powered MA70 without all the turbo lag (not much from a ct26 actually, lol)

nice build, drift approved!

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
oh i didn't notice it was a 7MGE from a cressida, are there any major differences between that and the supra's?

skinner

Oct 11, 2006
ontario
you have a picture of the cressida oil pan and oil pump set - looking to modify my 87 supra 7m-ge oiling for off road use in my 4x4 thanks skinner

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
What all is involved with the swap. I am interested because I got a 83 MKII for free and it is sitting at work and I am not sure what I want to do with it.