4 battery connections ???

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Hey all. Well motor is in and I am almost ready for fluids. The problem is I seem to have 4 battery post connections. I of course have attached a picture and circled the little devils lol. Any help appreciated.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
I think I figured out 2 of them, they connect together and go on the positive post. TSRM doe'snt seem to have the info I'm looking for. What I have left is the big connection with the insulation around it, the one in the top left in the pic. Currently scanning google images since I have looked everywhere else.

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Kevin;1683107 said:
everything else is hooked up properly? was the car running before? did you modify the harness?

As far as I can tell, I have followed some pics I found online, and duplicated them to mine. Yes the car was running before. No I have not modified the harness. I don't won't to hook up the ecu until I know these are all correct. I am also missing a connection on a device on the fuel rail. Kind of looks like a oem fpr, bu this one is black and up near the cam gear on driver's side. Where does that line go ? My pics I have for reference don't show it clearly enough.

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
there isnt any electronics on the fuel rail unless you are talking about an injector? black.. idle air control valve? throttle position sensor?

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
alternator is hooked up, but i already plugged the harness clip into the starter so idk. Here is a pic of the other thing I am talking about...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
If I can figure out where the positive feed connects on the starter, I will be good to go. TSRM shows it going to the side of the housing, but my starter housing has no such connection. There is what might be a connection at the bottom, but idk... I'll keep searching the starter