2JZGTE oil filter relocation

mk3ukr

Apr 12, 2005
Odessa, Ukraine
mk3ukr-supra.net
I searched but can't find this info on Supramania. I there any alternative to pricey Greddy oil cooler kit for 2JZ?
Actually I want to know what type of adapter will fit 2JZ block
http://www.anplumbing.com/shop/index.php?shop=Accessories&dept=Oil!_filter!_Adapter

Sorry for noob question, I am 7M guy and posting this question by request of my friend. I bought Earl and B&M parts for my 7M for ~$200, which is 3 times cheaper then Greddy kit.

Thanks

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
mk3ukr;1037913 said:
Nick, thanks. So, 2JZ block oil thread is 3/4"-16

I think so but not 100% sure ...reason being that the GTE filter actually mounts to the stock oil cooler and I'm not sure how that OEM oil cooler attaches to the block. I haven't been here long enough to know the policy of supramania about posting links to other "competitive & less desireable" Supra related forums, so I'll give this a shot and see what happens ...only because this thread has some damn good info in it about GTE oil cooling:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442300

(...the following bs was because I didn't know policy here but mobes steered me straight) ...where you insert supra forums for those X's but with no space between those two words.

mods: if this is a rule or policy issue, please let me know and I'll figure out another way of connecting to this information....thanks

Last edited:

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
It is 3/4"-16.

You're not going to get into trouble for the link :) Only if you were on that forum and linked to this one :)

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
mobes;1038023 said:
It is 3/4"-16.

You're not going to get into trouble for the link :) Only if you were on that forum and linked to this one :)

thanks, mobes. In that case I'll just edit my post above to make it simpler.

tturnpaw

Supra Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2007
Everett, WA
try summitracing.com they have numerous options. Just because they specialize in domestics, doesnt mean the dont have parts for anything else. I know for a fact they have a kit. and you can add a larger oil cooler in line.