2jzgte + 2jzge heads worth $$??

BOOSTCRAZY

Oct 28, 2010
FINDLAY, OH
Ok i have both a turbo n non turbo 2jz heads.. I was thinking of selling but i dont know how much 2 ask for them......they r both fully ported n polished n rebuilt with ferrea viton valve seals lapped n ready 2 go..could some of u guys help me out with what i should sell them for..with or without cams on prices as well...thanks..jeremy

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Its hard to say without knowing the exact parts in them, condition, mileage, what machine shop did the port work and rebuild.

BOOSTCRAZY

Oct 28, 2010
FINDLAY, OH
Both have... 0 miles on them since i rebuilt them....new toyota valve guides.. Ferrea viton valve seals...cleaned n lapped valves...port n polish-gasket matched smoothed runners n bowls intake n exhaust..best street port n polish u can do for spooling a turbo..i am a certified ase mechanic n went to north western for hipo automotive n have been building engines for 17yrs. So they r all rebuilt n ready rip.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Please don't take any offense, but they would be worth more if they were build at a recogized shoo with flow bench numbers.

BOOSTCRAZY

Oct 28, 2010
FINDLAY, OH
Well they are what they are n was just wanting 2 know what they are worth..i have never seen anyone do a better port n polish by hand..