2jzge FFIM thought...

Rety1

Nov 24, 2010
Phillipsburg, NJ
pardon my stupidity if im either way off or this has been covered before but this just randomly came to me...

if i wanted a FFIM on a 2jzge and i didnt want to make a whole thing my self or buy one thats actually made for the 2jzge couldnt i just cut off the flange for the 2jzge head and weld it onto a 2jzgte FFIM so i have a working FFIM with fairly minimal effort/cost on a 2jzge??

*once again if its been covered before sorry, i've been consuming alcoholic beverages :3d_frown: , and watching supra videos on youtube and it randomly popped in my head... lol

jdmmk3

Jun 25, 2010
Manchester
i dont see why not. im pretty sure the guys on the na-t forums do a hybrid ffim. they take the 2jzge lower manifold and either custom fab up there own top manifold or they take a 2jzgte and modify it. im also hearing that a 1jz ffim will fit on lower 2jzge runners but not sure. why dont you check out the na-t forums. those guys would deff know about this

Rety1

Nov 24, 2010
Phillipsburg, NJ
Hm. Thanks
I'll check it out.

I've been wanting to do a 2jz swap for a while and a easily/inexpensively made ffim would probably make running ic pipes alot easier..
And people wouldn't immediately know it's a na-t. :)
Unless they know the differences they'll think I have the better engine.. Lol

Fletch124

2jz swapped!
Jul 17, 2005
Reno, Nevada
I have one on my car. I like it for the stock 2jzgte look, but me just wanting lots of power I want something bigger. Ill sell you mine!