2jz swap can i get some link's

just90gs

Supramania Contributor
Jul 21, 2009
yortown Va
Ok so I got a 87 jmgte and it need alot of work I got it with a blown head gasket so i gave it a look over. and like I siad it need's alot of work the harness is trashed the. the block and head is warped,3rd gears is going bad. and thei more but I think you guy's git the point. so I have some dsm's I need to sell so i'm gonna do the 2jz swap but I would like to know if thier it a easy button for the info I some link's. for all the info part's i will need good and bud prices. That kinda stuff

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
just90gs;1377549 said:
Ok so I got a 87 jmgte and it need alot of work I got it with a blown head gasket so i gave it a look over. and like I siad it need's alot of work the harness is trashed the. the block and head is warped,3rd gears is going bad. and thei more but I think you guy's git the point. so I have some dsm's I need to sell so i'm gonna do the 2jz swap but I would like to know if thier it a easy button for the info I some link's. for all the info part's i will need good and bud prices. That kinda stuff

2JZGTE MKIII Swap Info.....thats tha name of tha thread its in tha other engine part of tha thread thats were u should prob post the thread cuz its all bout tha 2jz n 1jz n mk3s.......theres a lot of good info that will help u a lot good luck wit yr build........ :biglaugh:

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
dubsupra209;1377558 said:
2JZGTE MKIII Swap Info.....thats tha name of tha thread its in tha other engine part of tha thread thats were u should prob post the thread cuz its all bout tha 2jz n 1jz n mk3s.......theres a lot of good info that will help u a lot good luck wit yr build........ :biglaugh:

^^^ Damn! Had to break out the translator to read that post.

just90gs - In any case, this is the wrong section for this. Please pay attention to where you post. Thread moved to correct section.
Start by reading the stickies in this section.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
the best thread to do the swap - wiring was is to read the one posted by SATAN.

Name = Wiring peer review.
It has everything you need to know to wire in a 2jzgte into a MK3.