2JZ Oil Outlet Pipe Hoses

xXSupramanXx

Drifter
Mar 12, 2008
Dayton
Hello all. I'm in the process of swapping an aristo 2jzgte into my 89 and have replaced the front sump oil pan with the rear sump one. The only issue I'm having is the hoses don't line up with the oil outlet pipe. Will the proper ones have to be purchased from a dealer? Or will the whole outlet have to be replaced?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344707820.527727.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344707867.831452.jpg

Any help is appreciated!!

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
I think I had to get the different (US) outlet pipe and hose for some reason... But, after a couple of other challenges, went straight to a single. I think I have a few of those different fittings... What's your timeline? You can have mine (if I find 'em), but I may not be able to send for a few weeks.

xXSupramanXx

Drifter
Mar 12, 2008
Dayton
Satan;1865359 said:
I think I had to get the different (US) outlet pipe and hose for some reason... But, after a couple of other challenges, went straight to a single. I think I have a few of those different fittings... What's your timeline? You can have mine (if I find 'em), but I may not be able to send for a few weeks.

I was hoping to have the the car running by the end of the month so If you can send by then that would be great!! Not a big deal tho if u can't