2jz camaro?? wtf sorry if this is a repost but i found this to be sick!!!

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
all I can say is Im glad it's not a 69 camaro.... fast and the furious really killed this when they did that mustang fastback.. cool idea indeed but what a way to kill the idea of a muscle car

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I saw one on ebay. It was freakin nice totally redone from the ground up. Beautifully beautifully car, it was also on the cover of some magazine. Last I saw the bidding was at 135k.

I just did a google search and it's the same car.

Last edited:

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Its sick but im still thinking wtf and why. In a 90's camaro i would lioekt to see that but not in a muscle car. Eh.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
whitemike;1609517 said:
All the time I fight the urge to drop a Chevy motor in my car. If I had a Chevy, I wouldn't be fighting the urge to drop an imported motor into it ..

time for a good old fuel injected 302 lol ; )

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
I think the IC piping off the turbo and the angle of the IM need to be redone. looks sloppy. car looks good though. Needs a very quiet exhaust so the only thing you hear Is a giant turbo whistle and the BOV to confuse the masses

smokemkevo

May 28, 2009
Lol Poor Chevys, Have to drop our engines n there car to keep up. Sum Chevy lovers would b disowned by this.............but its unique. haha