2022 PacNW Supra National's

Yakustaleader3

Feb 25, 2014
Vancouver, WA
Wasn't sure if this was ever gonna be able to get posted again on this site.

Supra's taking over PDX again for 2022!

When: June 24th thru 26th, 2022
Where: Portland, OR metro area

June 24th: Late Night Drags @ Portland International Raceway

5:30pm Gates Open $35 to race, $10 to spectate

- 103Db limit trackside, first time they will tell you to fix, second time they will have you not race for the remainder of the night
- All racers are required to follow NHRA E.T rules

June 25th: Dyno Day @ English Racing

- AWD DynoJet dyno capable of running 1500hp for RWD applications
- $100 for 3 pulls, due the day of the event

June 26th: Show-N-Shine @ McCord’s Vancouver Toyota

Hotel info:
The Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, WA.

We have a courtesy rate of $189/night that will be good til May 27th or while they have rooms available. Currently they had over 100 so we should be good but be sure to book as soon as possible to lock in your room. The rooms are either a king room or 2 queens as well. Be SURE to mention the event in order to get the discount

Registration is open now! Please send $40 ($15/extra shirt) via paypal to 2017pacnwsupranationals@gmail.com

Be sure to include the following...
- Year of Supra (or make/model if supra powered ie 5m, 7m, 1jz, 1.5jz, 2jz)
- Full Name
- yes/no drags*
- yes/no dyno*
- yes/no show*
* this way i can have a head count of whos doing what

More details and sponsor info to come!
And yes, my supra will be at the show at least this year (either on its own power or via trailer)

Please let me know if you have any other questions and more information will be available within this week.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Yakustaleader3

Feb 25, 2014
Vancouver, WA
Registration is open and I've posted the info for the late night drags and dyno day, all of which are in the original post above. Again if you have any questions please let me know!

Yakustaleader3

Feb 25, 2014
Vancouver, WA
Hello all, deadline for registration is next Wednesday the 8th! If you're just gonna be hanging out at the drags and dyno day but will be at the show then please still register so we can have a head count for both the shirts and for the venue. If you are dynoing please register so I can have a list of people who'll be ready to go the day of and we can get rolling right out the gate. If you're drag racing please also register so I can get your fastest times. Getting closer to the wire and tbh registrations haven't been the greatest this year so if you're coming and want at least the goodie bag and t shirt register lol. And I'm trying everything I can to get my own Supra driving to the event (still working on it to get it driving)