2016 PNW Supra Nationals Seattle WA

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Not sure why the PNW Nationals isn't in this section of forums which I thought I had posted it up but as title says I'm bringing home to Seattle area once again this year. July 8-10. Drag racing friday Bremerton Speedway gates open 3:30pm. They will have lanes designated for Supras. Saturday Dyno day at Speed Factory in Tacoma 9am-whenever we are done. Afterwards either a cruise to Mt. Rainier to elbe, ending at the Train Company restaurant for dinner or Option 2 indoor go cart racing at Grand Prix in Lakewood. Sunday is show n shine(trophys, tshirts, goody bags,etc..) South Hill Puyallup at old Lowes parking lot right off 512 10am. Registration this yr. Is $30 that will include one shirt(grey or white), raffle tickets and will go to help purchase goodies that will be raffled off. Dyno will be $50 for 3 pulls and dyno sheet. Please send dyno cost with registration so $80 to streetrollinkustoms@gmail.com. With registration and dyno also add tshirt size, color, your name and little about your call. I'll add to the roll call list on Supraforums.com. See that site for further details or look us up on facebook. 2016 Supra nationals. See you all in 4months. Asking for Dyno up front because I had to pay up front for 30 cars to block out that day for us. Thank you

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Let's get registered guys I have final payment due next month and would be great support to get at least 7 more registered to help me cover the Dyno day. Thanks

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Thanks guys for all the support. Let's keep up the registration as dead line is coming up soon. Thank you and can't wait to see you all soon.

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
One more week until final Dyno payment is due. Let's get some registration in to help me out. Thanks again to all that are participating in event.

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Thanks for the ongoing support. Dyno day is locked down and we ate getting closer to deadline to register. Will need to get on making up shirts here soon.

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Final registration for 2016 Nationals is coming up end of month for everyone who hasn't registered yet. Please do so, that way I have a good count on tshirts, goodies, and such thanks

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Not too late to sign up next week is very last day to sign up in order to be gaurenteed a tshirt for the meet and free raffle tickets. Otherwise you may miss out.

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Not too late to sign up next week is very last day to sign up in order to be gaurenteed a tshirt for the meet and free raffle tickets. Otherwise you may miss out.