2012 Ice Cream Cruise

supera51

May 10, 2011
Omaha,NE
The meet takes place in Omaha, NE on September 1st of this year. We have the baseball stadium's okay to use their 1550 paved spots and over 500 unpaved spots. This is an all make meet so almost anyone could come.

The sponsors have collaborated with the local race track to let us race LEGALLY until 2am or later on the 1/8th mile drag or 3/4th mile straightway on the road course. (They are still working out whether or not it will be a donation entrance or paid. I will update this as soon as I get word)

As the time gets closer like previous years nights leading up to it will have meets too in order to keep those of you coming early from a-far entertained.

Check out Ice Cream Cruise 2012 for more info and directions.

We start at Werner Park 12356 Ballpark Way · Omaha, Nebraska · 68046
And end at Mid America Motorplex 19340 Jesup Ave. Pacific Junction, IA 51561

Last year we held over 850 cars and 200 bikes, this year is expected to be double that with over 1200 already signed up which will yield a turnout of 800 or so only 4 days after the posting (according to last years invite:attending ratio)

There was a hell of a turn out last year with the MKIII's lets get some more!! If there is a large enough interest we will make a rendezvous point to ride in and park together.

Have any unanswered questions? Post them up or PM me.

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
ill be there for sure but don't know if ill bring the supra or not. I take it the race track is Mid America in IA? I am so glad i found this i can't wait to see more Supra's!!!

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Jay C;1835051 said:
ill be there for sure but don't know if ill bring the supra or not. I take it the race track is Mid America in IA? I am so glad i found this i can't wait to see more Supra's!!!

That was my assumption. I've never been to MAM but from what i've been told its pretty much right on the boarder.

supera51

May 10, 2011
Omaha,NE
Sorry for being away guys, MAM is off Pacific Junction in Iowa but its right on the state lines. The cruise starts in Omaha, NE. We have authorized use of the track from midnight till 2pm or all night should you wish to do straight racing instead of cruise then race. However the cruise is free, if you want to race it will be a small fee required, nothing major. I'd love to see some more Supras come out. Unfortunately I no longer have mine :(

Also I saw someone mention cops... Just don't do anything stupid and save the racing for the track, that is why we are doing it this way. The cops in Omaha aren't bad at all and most of them enjoy the ICC. With that being said, DO EXPECT POLICE. They aren't going to let 2000 cars and bikes meet up without having a unit or 2 to make sure no riots break out between the Lancer/STI and Mustang/Camaro groups xD

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
supera51;1842262 said:
Sorry for being away guys, MAM is off Pacific Junction in Iowa but its right on the state lines. The cruise starts in Omaha, NE. We have authorized use of the track from midnight till 2pm or all night should you wish to do straight racing instead of cruise then race. However the cruise is free, if you want to race it will be a small fee required, nothing major. I'd love to see some more Supras come out. Unfortunately I no longer have mine :(

Also I saw someone mention cops... Just don't do anything stupid and save the racing for the track, that is why we are doing it this way. The cops in Omaha aren't bad at all and most of them enjoy the ICC. With that being said, DO EXPECT POLICE. They aren't going to let 2000 cars and bikes meet up without having a unit or 2 to make sure no riots break out between the Lancer/STI and Mustang/Camaro groups xD

How much of a stickler are they? I've never been though I know alot of people that have gone Phish (Steve Weber), Prez (Jeremy Boysen). Just not sure how they are on tint, tinted tail lights, or front plate tickets.

whathemi

May 14, 2011
Omaha
They usually won't pull you over for anything like that, i've been going for 6-7 years now and haven't had any issues, like Supera51 said just dont do anything stupid. There are too many cars there for them to stop 1000 plus cars/people for minor issues, they just want to catch people for wreckless driving and street racing.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
alright so were just around the corner from possibly the biggest icc meet ever held. Everyone still planning on attending?