hosted by College Park Tuning

• • Dyno pulls
    • BBQ
    • Live DJ
    • Feature cars
    • Formula SAE car demo
    • 50/50 Raffle
    • Raffle Prize
We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org).

University of Maryland – College Park Campus
Directions to Campus

Date
Sunday, April 26th, 2008

Time
Noon, 12:00 pm

Food
• BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
• Soft drinks and other refreshments

Dyno
• $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to collegeparktuning@gmail.com . We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

The Last three years meets were great successes. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us! We look forward to seeing you all again!

I took this from another website. I will prob attend this!

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
lots of people from SF is attending. I will be going up from Richmond so let me know if anyone is interested

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
I went! Pretty bad ass show, literally thousands of hooked up cars. Couple of wicked 2J IS300's(670rwhp and 720rwhp!) Didn't make it there with the Supra due to radiator issues. But was an awesome show with a lot of cool cars.

Pictures are all over on college park tunings website and I will get mine up once I get them off my girls camera.

Wish there was a better representation of Supra's there, mainly MK3's. There were some nice MK4' tho!

I will be ready to dyno at the Fall meet!

Seth

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
What fall meet?
sethron71;1306350 said:
I went! Pretty bad ass show, literally thousands of hooked up cars. Couple of wicked 2J IS300's(670rwhp and 720rwhp!) Didn't make it there with the Supra due to radiator issues. But was an awesome show with a lot of cool cars.

Pictures are all over on college park tunings website and I will get mine up once I get them off my girls camera.

Wish there was a better representation of Supra's there, mainly MK3's. There were some nice MK4' tho!

I will be ready to dyno at the Fall meet!

Seth

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
soundslikesemi87;1306858 said:
Hehe...the one that's possibly here in our area. Idk about the dyno though haha.

Well here is the talk again about another meet here in our area for the fall time. So if the people want a dyno then we need to get a dyno.... We have time to research that. I think we also need to start another thread about this event at least by the end of July, its kinda early now. All it would do is get full of other talk. Im thinking Mid Sept would be a good time...

applesauce;1306449 said:
What fall meet?

applesauce;1307094 said:
Well here is the talk again about another meet here in our area for the fall time. So if the people want a dyno then we need to get a dyno.... We have time to research that. I think we also need to start another thread about this event at least by the end of July, its kinda early now. All it would do is get full of other talk. Im thinking Mid Sept would be a good time...

I really don't think the dyno will be a smart thing to do... 2 reasons, 1st is cost of course, second is NONE of us are gonna be ready in any shape or form to do dyno. Unless you wanna know what our incomplete cars can do...I still say go karting, but it's whatever you guys want. I was just throwing ideas around.

Us HR folks need to get together and figure this possible fall meet out, but everyone is so busy nowadays. Just hit me up if you guys are serious about putting one together...