2007 Ohio Supra Meet Pics

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
BlackMKIII said:
Nice. Did the gas station attendant say anything about all the Supras at his pumps?

Hahaha, I was going to mention that! As I was just about to pay for my items, the lady was like "Are you guys having like some kind of car show or something" and i was like "No, it's a Supra Meet" hahahaha...wo0o0o0o:icon_bigg

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
supra_ed said:
lol.... u know i was so looking forward to this but my asshole supra broke 1 day before this meet!!!!

It would of been nice to see some more Supras at the meet, there weren't as much as I thought there would be but, it was FUN! I'm hoping there'll be A LOT more next year...

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Fuzz420 said:
Nice pics i spy my car parked to kurts sexy red car :)

You embarrass me, Aaron. That said it's even sexier now that it doesn't look like I put a lift kit in it! :p And no, I still don't have any pics yet - maybe soon, because I just put a fresh coat of wax on this weekend.

Ohio was definitely a good time with some beautiful cars. :bigthumb: Dale's car was a favorite of mine with that perfect charcoal color, ~425 whp iirc, and the hood was defintely a nice touch.

Ohio or Chi2K8 - I will be at one of them next year. Maybe I'll start a poll thread to help me decide. :D

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
dgilman360 said:
bump

we need to get some meets going around here

but my car isnt really a looker may be nice looking but is 100% stock lol

I beatcha mines ugly and 100%stock:icon_bigg....but I've only had it for about 2 months so not much time to do anything but fixing what is needed

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
Supra28 said:
It would of been nice to see some more Supras at the meet, there weren't as much as I thought there would be but, it was FUN! I'm hoping there'll be A LOT more next year...
i know of at least 5 people in central ohio how drive or are building mk3's- at least 5!! but i dont think any of them r members of supramania. it seems like they r all scattered- off doin there own thing on weekends. it would be nice to get organized and get everyone together like every other weekend or so.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
supra_ed said:
i know of at least 5 people in central ohio how drive or are building mk3's- at least 5!! but i dont think any of them r members of supramania. it seems like they r all scattered- off doin there own thing on weekends. it would be nice to get organized and get everyone together like every other weekend or so.

Man! That sounds go0oodd...but with everyone all scattered it may take some REAL organization for this to happen....I've seen a couple of mkiii's round here too but don't know if they're all into the Supra thing though....It'll be sweet to roll with at least five Supras to next year's 08' OSM

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
hell yeah. i have all my guys' numbers. i usually hang out with a couple of them every weekend (polaris). theres (including mine) is not running. will be soon though.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Here are some pics from when we were at Dave & Buster's (Cols, OH FTW!!):icon_bigg

p725431_1.jpg

p725431_2.jpg

p725431_3.jpg

p725431_4.jpg

p725431_5.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p725431_6.jpg

p725431_7.jpg

p725431_8.jpg

p725431_9.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
cool pictures.

Kurt, get off your ass and post some pictures of your car..............:biglaugh:

Mob

May 17, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
Supra28 said:
Man! That sounds go0oodd...but with everyone all scattered it may take some REAL organization for this to happen....I've seen a couple of mkiii's round here too but don't know if they're all into the Supra thing though....It'll be sweet to roll with at least five Supras to next year's 08' OSM

Joel and I did what we could with what was available to us. Get those rogue owners onto OhioSupras.org before the next one and you will see more cars at the meet. We had 50+ people registered and buku backed out...there is only so much we can do before attendee's have to actually step up and put in appearances.

Regardless, I am glad you all had a good time and hope to see you at future events.

-Steven

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
Mob said:
Joel and I did what we could with what was available to us. Get those rogue owners onto OhioSupras.org before the next one and you will see more cars at the meet. We had 50+ people registered and buku backed out...there is only so much we can do before attendee's have to actually step up and put in appearances.

Regardless, I am glad you all had a good time and hope to see you at future events.

-Steven
ooohhh snap!! joel is supra28? i know that guy- grey turbo auto? lol

Mob

May 17, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
supra_ed said:
ooohhh snap!! joel is supra28? i know that guy- grey turbo auto? lol

Different one, he's featured in a few of the pic's. Has the green 7m powered Mk2, older white guy, always smiling.

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
gotcha, does anyone from the forum ever get together on weekends in columbus? go to a cruise spot, like quaker steak and lube??

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
supra_ed said:
gotcha, does anyone from the forum ever get together on weekends in columbus? go to a cruise spot, like quaker steak and lube??

I never did, not with any other Supras that is...but I've went a couples of times.....You're talking about the one at Polaris right?