1z motor

Josh90GTstang

Mar 28, 2009
Chattanooga
thats where friend got his from

TPS is broke, and the front little plastic cover broke i think after shipping it was like 1,025$

Everything seems fine though, going in car in a few weeks.

BLACKLINE

Mar 23, 2009
Queens, NY
Josh90GTstang;1284042 said:
thats where friend got his from

TPS is broke, and the front little plastic cover broke i think after shipping it was like 1,025$

Everything seems fine though, going in car in a few weeks.

ok, i wanna put it into my mk3. just wanted to know if this 1j will fit.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
it should fit as long as they dont send you one from a chaser, just make sure its the soarer or supra 1jzs. are you getting a harness wire and ecu w/ it?

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
okay i just went and looked at the webpage again and it says its a 91-93 1jz supra under item description but then it also says its a 91-93 1jz chaser to the left of the item description. so you might want to make sure you are getting the right motor before you order it, its gonna cost more money and its more of a headache if you get the wrong motor

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
BLACKLINE;1284083 said:
its an extra $300 for the harness and ecu. i think its the one from the chaser

you don't want a chaser motor you want either the supra or soarer cuz the chaser is a front sump oil pan, meaning it won't fit into your mk3. what are you gonna do about the ecu and harness wire? are you not gonna get them?

BLACKLINE

Mar 23, 2009
Queens, NY
86_sports_1jz;1284088 said:
you don't want a chaser motor you want either the supra or soarer cuz the chaser is a front sump oil pan, meaning it won't fit into your mk3. what are you gonna do about the ecu and harness wire? are you not gonna get them?

im going to get the harness and ecu from them.

zoonwen

1JZ Supra
Apr 27, 2005
Denton, TX
That one is a front sump from a JZX90. You should probably look for a JZA70 engine set. It will save you money in the long run.

If you get that you will have to spend extra harness, ecu, oil pan setup, flywheel, bellhousing, motor mount brackets, ect.

aphxero

Jul 4, 2006
Seattle, WA
Sorry to correct you dude but look at the hot side outlet that's a jzx81 engine. I've bought from them before but they are bad with descriptions and stuff. They sold my brother a jzx90 engine set that was labeled as a supra (I think they label all 1j as supra haha) which is fine but they sent him a jza70 ecu with it which was a hassle. Have them make sure the ecu they give you plugs in. And yeah shit might be broken here and there but look how cheap!

It'll be fine if you can do wiring and you get the right oil pan. If you buy it sell me the engine mounts okay? I just looked on their site and they have a GZE listed as mr2 that's clearly from 101 corolla hahahahaha.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
aphxero;1284105 said:
sorry to correct you dude but look at the hot side outlet that's a jzx81 engine. I've bought from them before but they are bad with descriptions and stuff. They sold my brother a jzx90 engine set that was labeled as a supra (i think they label all 1j as supra haha) which is fine but they sent him a jza70 ecu with it which was a hassle. Have them make sure the ecu they give you plugs in. And yeah shit might be broken here and there but look how cheap!

It'll be fine if you can do wiring and you get the right oil pan. If you buy it sell me the engine mounts okay? I just looked on their site and they have a gze listed as mr2 that's clearly from 101 corolla hahahahaha.

lol!

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
BLACKLINE;1284162 said:
this 1j swap is going to cost me an arm nd leg...

yep I'm about 4 grand in and it still doesn't drive yet. But I still love my mistress :naughty:

do it right the first time or you'll cry latter. oh and call these people and talk to them first don't be shy.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
might want to keep the selling stuff to PM's :p ive had nothing but bad luck with tigerjapanese. the only way id ever but another 1jz is from a reputable seller.. like Driftmotion or the others that sell it on supramania