1jzpwrlives JZA70 build thread

1jzpwrlives

Dec 5, 2017
Texas
I should be receiving the car this weekend. On top of which I bought a cylinder head with, Ferrera oversized intake valves, stock springs. Port matched and polished with BC 264 cams. I’ll post pix when I get the head and car. I’m also gonna document the whole build and registration on my YouTube channel.

here are some pix of the head that was sent to me.

Last edited:

1jzpwrlives

Dec 5, 2017
Texas
The end number I’m looking for is 600rwhp. But I will need bigger injectors for that. I’m hoping for around 500rwhp with what I have and the head / cams set up. See how it all works out.

1jzpwrlives

Dec 5, 2017
Texas
Why do you say not to do business with them? Just curious

Because if they would have forwarded me the action sheet then I would have found out it was in an accident. Passenger rear quarter panel. Sent on the lower kick panel of passenger side. Interior issues, parts taken off the car. For some reason the front Toyota emblem is missing. Oh, also, broken exhaust.
These guys should have been strait forward with me. But they chose to keep me in he dark and take their time.

SupraKid

Jan 2, 2009
Santa Teresa, NM
Because if they would have forwarded me the action sheet then I would have found out it was in an accident. Passenger rear quarter panel. Sent on the lower kick panel of passenger side. Interior issues, parts taken off the car. For some reason the front Toyota emblem is missing. Oh, also, broken exhaust.
These guys should have been strait forward with me. But they chose to keep me in he dark and take their time.

Sorry to hear man! Hope it gets sorted out. Car is too cool regardless but ofcourse those things would like to be known when purchasing!

1jzpwrlives

Dec 5, 2017
Texas
Sorry, I’m gonna keep the factory mono.
I also uploaded 2 vids on YouTube. Should be under my name, Michael Ganter or 1coolganter. The first video is long as I wasn’t sure how to use the editor. The easiest tag is RHD JZA70.
I’ll post some update pix once it warms up again.

Bluemax189

Apr 5, 2017
Md
looks like an awesome build plan. I got a black jza70 too so ill be following your thread and subscribing to your youtube channel. I don't have the patience for build vids but fun of driving I can do lolol.