1jzgte wont start

Tsupra92

Dec 15, 2013
Utah
After doing my 1jzgte swap into my supra i drove it for 6 months or so and it drove great.... then one day my 1jz just crank but wouldn't start so i kept trying to start it and finally it started I thought it was weird and check crank and cam sensors and check out fine. drove the car for another couple days and it started doing it again but this time it would not start at all. so started thinking it was fuel double check for kinkeds in the lines, fuel filter NEW check my pump looks great walbro 255 test volt have about 12.2 or so, cant really remember but I was not to worried about it because i can hear it when turn my key to power. and still, just crank, so did my ignitor pack can coil packs and still just crank, so started looking at my sensor again but this time i got new denso crank and cam sensors and replace the old ones, FINALLY IT STARTED I thought that was it, drove my supra around again for a week it drove good idle was kinda low 600 to 700 which i thought it was okay. was going to adjust the TPS or just the throttle cable. but anyways upcoming the following week 1jz started acting up again just crank, a buddy of mine told me it could be my map sensor got a NEW one, nothing. so now I am confuse so I started looking at fuses and relays, main fuse box checks out fine the fuse box by the clutch petal all checks outs fine then started looking at the relays, the main relay was good fuel was good ignition one under the dash was good, still nothing. so it had to be my ECU found a ECU that works and plugged it in hoping that was it..... same thing just crank. I was told it could be my timing so pulled apart my pulley can check the timing belt maybe it skip a teeth, check it and timing dead on. i was told the timing gear at the bottom has a star looking plate on the back that sometimes comes undone and will cause the engine not the start some people weld it so it does not come apart. that plate on mine has NOT come apart and looks great. NEED HELP DONE EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF WHY MY 1JZ WONT START.