1JZGTE JDM engine

rokit1man

Jan 27, 2011
Kansas
Whats up,

I'm new to supramania here but not new to the Supra as I use to own a 87 turbo.
I currently own the JDM 1JZ Supra twin turbo engine and manual trans only and looking to put it to good use. I'll be looking for a shell MKIII so as of right now I do not have a Supra. Hoping to find one very soon and doing lots of home work and reading forums on how to get to 500 to 525hp on a daily driver.

I have a list on how I think it can be done after hours and hours of research. Since I'm new I will not ask as I don't want to offend anyone being the NEW GUY. So with that being said I can share a list that I came up with soon and see if anyone with experience wants to clarify what I have so far. This might not be the right place to do that so I'll hold off on the list and make sure it gets put in the appropiate place.

Thanks and hope that this is a good place to start and learn from.

rokit1man

Jan 27, 2011
Kansas
Thanks for the threads and parts list! Looks like this is going to be a good place for everything I need. ;-)

rokit1man

Jan 27, 2011
Kansas
LOL... Did I forget to mention that. I said the same thing about your car! LOL... The 1JZGTE has only been in my garage for a few weeks... its still on the pallet. ;-)