1jz swap fuse box wiring help!!! pre 89

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
I am finish with everything on my 1jz swap except wiring the fuse box. What wires do i wire for the alternator. what else what i need to wire thats near the fuse box? i have an 86.5 supra with a jza70 wiring harness and ECU

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
If I remember correctly, that harness was already wired to be plug and play with the MA70 plugs in the fusebox area.

If that's so, the only thing you need to do is run a power wire from the alternator post on the passenger side to the big black ring terminal connector in the fusebox area that went to the 7m alternator.

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
Well i was wondering because whoever didnt finish my wiring had hacked into some wires into the fuse box. I think some are for the AC but idk

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
You can use the OEM JZA70 Fuse box #2
Because it is usually in newer condition & better shape.
The internal wire traces inside the JZA70 fuse box #2 is the same as US.

Use the mini harness in the JZA70 that goes between the fuse box #2 2F connector and EA2 connector is on the other end.

Simply plug them together then splice 2 alternator wires into the ma70 that go to the EA2 connector.

The alternator B terminal with two thick black cables just run them to the wingnut post that used to mount on the 7m driverside two thick white wires.
These two thick white wires go into JB#2 also.

It can not get any easier.