1JZ swap 92 Supra no Injector Pulse

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Ok so Doing a 1jz soarer swap in my 92 supra. All stock 1jz besides single turbo conversion. There are actually

two problems but im not entirely sure they coincide with eachother. Ok so did the swap wiring as per 92 teals

write up (cant find link right now) and for starters the starter doesnt turn over with the key, I can hear the starter relay

clicking over. but no signal is getting to the starter, it does turn over manually jumping the signal terminal. Also the harness i

have is for an auto so i tried jumping the the two terminals on the Neutral safety connector, Still nothing, DVOM says i have 12

positive koeo on both wires??Im at a loss So with that being said I have spark but no fuel.. CAR WILL RUN ON STARTING

FLUID
. I have twelve volts at the injector connectors but it never switches ground, verified with noid light. I Have checked

each connector signal wire to the ecu and have continuity on all, so i know the wiring between is good. I have also checked

continuity between the IGF coming from the igniter to the ecu and there is continuity there as well. when all plugged in, KOEO

the IGF gets 5.xx volts but when cranking i cant seem to see it pulsing (attached wires to noid light, grounded one side,

attached other to IGF wire).All grounds check out as well.I would imagine if i didnt have a crank/cam signal it would not be

firing the coils either.Regardless im going to test those circuits tonight. At this point im confused as to what may be the

problem. Am I missing something? The only thing i can think of is that my body harness wiring is off somehow.. Any additional

information would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Sorry for the long list of Crap but i just wanted everyone to know exactly how far ive gone in the diag process.

Last edited:

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
No one really? Verified continuity between all cam/crank sensor wires as well as did a resistance test on all three sensors, to which they all passed. Basically can some one shed some light on what the ecu actually looks for to give the order to ground the injector circuit?

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Ended up Going through the harness again. I found the IGF wire that was ran to the wrong pin on the ecu. Also I had a Power issue for some reason at the efi main relay but all is well now and it runs. Has the Typical Hesitation/miss around 4k rpms but i believe this is due to the sta/nsw wires on the auto harness... going to ground them tonight and hope that the miss goes away.

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Well, he gave me alot of good info. and i think if it wouldnt have been for my own mistake he could have helped more. Either Way Big Thanks are in order!