1jz no start issue VIDEO INSIDE

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The marks could line up and you could be off 180*. You have to make sure you're at TDC with number one, and not on the down stroke. I don't know what this will do to the start up though. It's probably going to be something with either the ECU or the sensors on your crank or cams.

jaze

May 18, 2011
NY
it turns out MR. sean@myjzswap.com is a scumbag and wired the harness wrong as sin. There was a bunch of jumbled up wires which i took care of.

now the issue that has presented itself is fuel pressure. apparently i have bad gas or clogged injectors SIGH.

i havent had ANY luck finding a viable replacement i hope you guys might have some input as to what injectors i could use if they do need replacing? i was thinking i could try to get them cleaned and flow tested, what do you guys suggest.

Oppie1

I Love Money Pits
Sep 17, 2006
Albany, NY
www.ryanoppelt.com
jaze;1744898 said:
it turns out MR. sean@myjzswap.com is a scumbag and wired the harness wrong as sin. There was a bunch of jumbled up wires which i took care of.

now the issue that has presented itself is fuel pressure. apparently i have bad gas or clogged injectors SIGH.

i havent had ANY luck finding a viable replacement i hope you guys might have some input as to what injectors i could use if they do need replacing? i was thinking i could try to get them cleaned and flow tested, what do you guys suggest.

http://injector-rehab.com/