1jz head studs?

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
im looking for arp head studs and was wondering if the 2jz head studs will work?

also where can i find a 1jz gasket kit?

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
Bigzavs said:
the 2J head studs work on the 1J

as for the gasket set, get a hold of Jeff at Champion Toyota

thanks.

also im getting a top feed fuel rail what injectors do i get :ie domestic or import top feeds?

car is being tuned with emanage.

EvoLuTioN

no-JZ Your Mom!
Mar 10, 2006
Bed
depends on what kind of fuel rail you have, say you get a TTC one, then it's domestic, if you get HKS then its import, it should say under their descriptions, if not then make sure you ask around before you get them.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
1000cc injectors with an emanage? wow.

If you are baller enough to purchase a setup that needs 1000cc injectors, you should have gotten a standalone.

Rich

tunin' tha beast
Jun 2, 2007
the netherlands
I'm running 800cc's sard's on an emanage blue on a blitz ecu which is tuned for 550's and I would say that's about the max. Getting it to idle right took me three days.
Assuming your car is a street car;
If you consider running 1000cc's on an emanage blue on a stock ecu that will be a little over the edge, the blue can adjust injectors up to 150%, so on a stock ecu that would be max. 925cc's. You will need to have an idle of about 1200rpm to keep it running, and won't be able to pass any emission test.

What fuel are you gonna run? If you only will be using pumpgas, 720cc are all you will need, bigger is useless on a 3ltr engine, let alone a 2.5ltr.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
EvoLuTioN said:
I personally haven't seen much sites that see big side feed injectors, care to share?
Denso makes side feeds all the way up to 800cc. You just have to find them. IIRC, horsepowerfreaks.com sells them. Personally, I run 800cc injectors in my sidefeed rail.