1jz Harness Through The Speedo....

Supraman0858

Supraman..
Dec 20, 2009
Miami FL
:1zhelp:Wats good supramania I'm here again and I need your help. My 1jz engine has arrived and I have all the necessary parts to do my swap. I already havr took off the harness off the engine in order to extend the harness but I really dont want 2 I see that people have done their swap without extending the harness and cutting into the firewall. This is what I want 2 do but im not sure of what 2 do exactly. Does anyone who has done this before help me out because I dont really wanna cut my harness.

Does anyone have any pics so I can get an Idea how they done there harness so that I can go off of???? I really would like to see some pics of this done everybody is saying this is the best thing 2 do but I never seen it done for myself...... I just wanna see.:1zhelp:

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
i dont have pics on me put look at your throttle cable see where it comes out ok moves a little left and down drill hole. make the hole large enough to fitit through the hole . drop moter and run wire through there. all done and easy.

Supraman0858

Supraman..
Dec 20, 2009
Miami FL
karlmk3;1485675 said:
i dont have pics on me put look at your throttle cable see where it comes out ok moves a little left and down drill hole. make the hole large enough to fitit through the hole . drop moter and run wire through there. all done and easy.

The throttle cable where the 2 bolts bolt to the firewall or the speedometer cable????