1JZ Harness Routing

Dejvid1785

Boostaholic
Jan 27, 2008
Cumming, GA
I'm glad i did it this way, way better than extending the harness plus the engine bay looks clean as hell because you don't see a harness. Plus, the existing stock hole for the original harness can be used to run other wires for a boost controller and the vacuum line.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
Hmm Looks like I need to redo mine.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

does look a lot cleaner.

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
holy jesus!!!! why didn't you tape anything off??? the shock tower bolts and the ring on their, the Wiper motor, A/C lines, Brake Lines, clutch line, even the little rubber stoppers for the hood!!! sure it looks cleaner than it di before i'm sure but it also kinda makes it look like a lazy ass paint job.

sorry to be so rude but damn that's too much white.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
The Reaper;1039445 said:
holy jesus!!!! why didn't you tape anything off??? the shock tower bolts and the ring on their, the Wiper motor, A/C lines, Brake Lines, clutch line, even the little rubber stoppers for the hood!!! sure it looks cleaner than it di before i'm sure but it also kinda makes it look like a lazy ass paint job.

sorry to be so rude but damn that's too much white.

because I actually wanted it like that.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
The strut top mount and bolt will be changed eventually with full coilovers.. So why put time to tape up something that will be thrown away right? As for the window wiper motor and AC hard lines.... Why not? puts the focus to the motor only.