1jz gte crown

personal

lurker
Feb 1, 2010
arima
Hi my name is Austin from Trinidad and Tobago .I recently removed a 7m ge engine from a ms 137 toyota royal saloon and installed a 1jz gte engine.I had to make a few modification but eventually got it working.I am now in the process of trying to upgrade this engine hence the reason for the interest of supramania.Thank you for all the information received .

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
personal;1517320 said:
Hi my name is Austin from Trinidad and Tobago .I recently removed a 7m ge engine from a ms 137 toyota royal saloon and installed a 1jz gte engine.I had to make a few modification but eventually got it working.I am now in the process of trying to upgrade this engine hence the reason for the interest of supramania.Thank you for all the information received .

what year crown? If am not mistaken a crown in Trinidad and Tobago it a JDM spec Cressida is it not? Post up some pics

Nippon-teku

Aug 9, 2009
Hollywood, FL
ians13;1517385 said:
what year crown? If am not mistaken a crown in Trinidad and Tobago it a JDM spec Cressida is it not? Post up some pics

Nah man...A crown os Toyota flagship in Japan...You have Crown Royal Saloon, Crown Majesta, Crown Presidente, Crown Athlete and ect... Basically it tends to be a more Luxxory than our Lexus LS series here in the states. And they drive so beautiful and fast...

Nippon-teku

Aug 9, 2009
Hollywood, FL
personal;1517320 said:

Question..? Why didn't you go with the 1uZ,2uz or 3uz and just turbo it? It would have been much easier and less hassle to just get the Majesta engine and slap two turbos on just like the twin turbo Land Cruiser available in the United Arab market....Pm me if you need help. The same direction you are going in, is the same direction i went in when I was living in Okinawa 3 years ago. I can hook you up with some pointers....

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
Nippon-teku;1517426 said:
Nah man...A crown os Toyota flagship in Japan...You have Crown Royal Saloon, Crown Majesta, Crown Presidente, Crown Athlete and ect... Basically it tends to be a more Luxxory than our Lexus LS series here in the states. And they drive so beautiful and fast...

i see