1JZ E-Man blue guys need confirmation on something.

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
Could I get one of out there that has the EMB running properly, with the ignition harness wired in confirm this for me.

I'm looking at this wiring diagram from Mohd parts.....

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/install/install_help/wiring_help/index.html

And looking at the 1JZ pinout, and then looking at how Autosport wired in my ignition connector wiring, which looks like this...

p1164614_1.jpg

It is supposed to be wired up 1-2-3-4-5-6, (According to the above diagram) and is actually wired up 1-5-3-6-2-4.

The car with the EMB plugged in idles very rough, and misses, the tuner when I took the car over on Friday mentioned he thought this was the reason why. I'm wanting to fix it myself, but just need to make sure what I'm looking at, and the way I'm looking at it, is correct.

Also, the looking at the 1JZ ecu pinout, it goes 1-2-3-4-5-6, reading left to right, which is further leading me to believe the wiring is incorrect.

Any help appreciated, the weather down here has finally come around to being turbo friendly, so I really, really want to take advantage of it!!!

di_rosa

never ending project ...
Apr 2, 2005
toronto
going by the ecu plug, it's 123456, not 153624.

the firing order may be 153624, but at the ecu, the pins are 123456.

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
Excellent, that is what I wanted to know. Going to try to fix it tonight, and see what happens. Thanks guys.