1jz clutch issues

Feb 28, 2008
North Babylon, New York
ok i've had my car running great for a while and i searched the forums but none of the threads seem to have the same symptoms as me. the car shifts fine during normal driving but when i bring up the rpms anything over 4 grand and then shift i loose the clutch pedal .it even got stuck to the floor twice then if i hit a bump or something it will pop back and be normal again. even if i'm at a dead stop clutch down and in first and rev it past 4gs i feel the lose in pressure any ideas on what the problem could be

f00g00

Supramania Contributor
Jul 2, 2007
Kuwait
Sounds like you should check the fluid level, bleed it, and adjust the rod end. The pedal will go down with wear.

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Usually the pedal getting stuck to the floor, is a master, slave or fluid issue. But being rpm based is weird.
What pressure plate, clutch disc, flywheel are you using? what was their condition when installed?
Any lube on the throw out bearing shaft, when installed?

Feb 28, 2008
North Babylon, New York
stock pressure plate stock disc stock 2j flywheel everything was new when i installed it its been on the car since i got the swap done which is over 2 years ago no lube on the shaft