1jz/2jz pics

sm_photo_missing.jpg

well.........its a start:biglaugh:

1jzMoe

Supramania Contributor
Apr 2, 2005
Vilseck, Germany, Germany
hey my pic its actually pretty dirty right now, just came back from the shop from sitting there for a few weeks waitin on parts. ill clean it up and get a better pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0304.JPG
    IMG_0304.JPG
    204.7 KB · Views: 98

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
OneJoeZee said:
I didn't know you had two of them :rofl: what are you gonna do with two? and if you had both, how come you mix matched them?

I thought about it more, and now, I really don't know why......

I think gas/paint/brake cleaner fumes leaned my judgment....

Once I mounted the turbo's, I freaked and had to change my underwear.....

Zazzn, this kit is da bomb!!! Meth injection is going on too!

p460753_1.jpg

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
damn my harness looks so fat... expeically the little harness above which houses all my stereo wires....

How did you keep your harnesses so thin? I used shrink wrap on each solder join (maybe thats why I havne't ever had wiring issues)

89toy

Banned
Nov 10, 2006
10,000 lakes
Ill have mines in here around spring since the weather is nasty now, thats if this thread is still hopping. Say how do u guys fit the stock 2j twins in the mk3 chassis? Based on what i know ive always thought that the stock 2j's was going to hit the firewall with no play room and not allow the stocks to fit but i guess tissimo and andrewp724 proved me wrong. Kick ass toys fella's. I also wonder with all of these bad ass jza70 in here who's got the fastest one ha?

from what i remember someone told me u gota smah the firewall a little to fit the
twins. correct me if im wrong. start posting ur whp and wtq now with the pics.............please:love: and that 1jz twin set up is sweeeet. and nice 2jz coming along. and ill probably post pics in spring also sine its startin to get cold. and tmrws my birthday hoping to get a hks ssqv sum rotors and a turbo kit:biglaugh:

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
driftking786 said:
from what i remember someone told me u gota smah the firewall a little to fit the
twins. correct me if im wrong. start posting ur whp and wtq now with the pics.............please:love: and that 1jz twin set up is sweeeet. and nice 2jz coming along. and ill probably post pics in spring also sine its startin to get cold. and tmrws my birthday hoping to get a hks ssqv sum rotors and a turbo kit:biglaugh:

You don't have to smash the fire Wall, but it is very close Though

89supturbo

Jul 28, 2006
Delmar, NY
89toy said:
Ill have mines in here around spring since the weather is nasty now, thats if this thread is still hopping. Say how do u guys fit the stock 2j twins in the mk3 chassis? Based on what i know ive always thought that the stock 2j's was going to hit the firewall with no play room and not allow the stocks to fit but i guess tissimo and andrewp724 proved me wrong. Kick ass toys fella's. I also wonder with all of these bad ass jza70 in here who's got the fastest one ha?

andrew p's firewall has been modified, look at the second to las pictur right by the intake pipe for the rear turbo, looks like it would fit in the engine bay if you dropped everything in together but if you just wanted to get the turbos out seems like it would be a real bitch with them touching the firewall almost