1988 Tom's C5 Supra

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
So found some good pics of the C5 Soarer but can't find the Supra. Also I found some floor mats that seem to say Toms on them for the Supra but the pic is too small to really tell? It was off an auction that's been over so I can't get the original picture just the thumbnail. BTW that Soarer is sexy!

Reactions: alcyon

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Lol so that was you bidding on it huh. I set my alarm to try and pull a sneak attack on it but didn't wake up last night :( Congrats on the buy! I'm sure it wasn't cheap after all the fees and monster commission.

Yeah I noticed that the floor mats look like the R. But it came up when I searched "Toms C5" in Japanese and I swear it looks like that first mat has "TOMS" written on it? Maybe I'm seeing things
Hybrid;2014660 said:
Those floor mats are JZA70 R mats.

I thought you were going to bid on thst CF IC pipe?. I will post a more detailed pic when it arrives.

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Yes Monster rapes me every time but I have no other means of getting the stuff that I want! Unless perhaps you are willing to share your friend in Japan :)
Hybrid;2014674 said:
ahh never use Monster to expensive, have a mate in Japan been using for years :)

That replica is awesome, good find!. Good to see someone like yourself with such a passion for Japanese A70 stuff