16 hours

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
im working a double today going home to grab the supra on lunch just to make the day a lil better any one got any good jokes or just horrible job exp.

when i was working at ezpawn when i was 18 there was a realy smoking hot girl walked in. so i was helping her . she wanted this nice set of subs. there 100+ pounds sitting on a shelf. went to pull them off fuckers fell landed on my foot and smashed the glass game shelf it sucked she was laughing so hard she was crying. that day sucked

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
LOL. Back when I was in the Marines at my school in Florida my squad was bored so we hijacked a big white board from another squad that lived on the floor below us and hid it in a room that was abandoned (we got into it through one of our bathroom emergency doors) and then proceded to take photo's of it and show them to the guy on duty (who was part of the squad which the white board belonged to. We pissed him off something fierce and fucked with him for a few hours. We eventually gave it back, but not before having a lot of fun. Mind you this was all happening between 10PM and 5AM on a Friday night.