14th Annual Toronto Supra Meet

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Ok;

so we(aka I) officially suck for not posting this earlier :cry:. Been meaning to post it for ages...anyway...won't kill the thread with excuses.

If you're reading this and we haven't posted too late we'd love to have you make it. I promise 150Billion% that next year we will post it much earlier. For those that haven't made it to our meet you certainly will NOT regret the drive no matter where you are from. We have had cars DRIVE as far as Texas and always gather cars from: New York; Pennsylvania; Massachusetts; South Carolina; Montreal and this year we are adding Newfoundland. If I also may add; unless someone knows something I don't this is the Longest Consecutive Running Supra Meet in North America. I've been in this club for 10 years and cant' wait to see what the next 10brings.

We are a very social type of club; the emphasis is always on the people and not how many thousands of HP you have...although if you bring a 1000HP Supra you won't hear me complain :icon_bigg. We welcome Supra's of all ages and conditions...heck it doesn't' even have to be a Supra. If you like Supra's we want you here!!!

So here is our official meet itinerary. I need to make a small update to them so if you are coming please wait until tomorrow to print them off. I will have plenty of copies printed so don't worry if you don't have one.

14 Annual Meet Overview

Friday August 14th 2009

• 5PM: Meet and Greet at Tim Hortons in Hamilton
  • 7PM till 11PM: Drag Racing @ Cayuga

Saturday August 15th 2009

• 10am to 1pm: Show and Shine @ PUR Auto
  • 2PM to 4PM: Cruise to Fenelon Falls
  • 4PM to ??: Dinner and Sightseeing @ Fenelon Falls

Sunday August 16th 2009

• 9AM to 11AM: Breakfast @ Markham Station
  • 11AM to 12PM: Cruise to Sir Casimir Park
  • 12PM to ??: Chillax @ the Park
  • After the Park: Probable Lapping Session at Toronto Motorsport Parks Road Course

I will have itineraries with me but if you want go ahead and grab them from the links below:

Friday's Itinerary
Saturday's Itinerary
Sunday's Itinerary
Fenelon Falls Cruise Directions
Saturday Dinner Menu

For future reference please note: the Annual Toronto Supra Meet is ALWAYS on the 3 weekend of August so if you want to plan for future years keep that in mind. We're all getting a little old and tired and too busy for our own goods so planning is not what it use to be; but as long as a few of us are alive we're ALWAYS Going to have Supra Meets in Toronto on the 3rd week of August..even if it's just me and my 2 non running Supra's :evil2:

We appreciate that this is coming very late so please keep the above in mind (3rd Weekend in August) and consider a visit next year.

As always let me know if there are any questions/concerns.

Last edited: