12th annual Toyota Sport and GT Car Meet

Mob

May 17, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
Alright guys, first day went rather smooth. Had about 7-8 Mk3's, 3 Mk2's and two MkIV's attend Kil Kare. Also had a blast singing karoake at Caddilac Jacks and eyeing the hotties present.

Im not sure about our other meet organizer, Joel D., but I will be ready and waiting at Bob Evan's around 10am.

Good luck!

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Im all set up ready to roll. I believe i have a hotel picked out so im shooting straight there.I should be in town around about mid-late afternoon. If a couple of you dont mind shooting my your phone numbers in a pm so i know where to go and what to do once i get settled in. For now ill post my number so i can be reached @ ******** (ill remove this before i leave). You can asked for aaron or fuzz were both the same ;) See you guys tomorrow.Every one be safe :)

Last edited:

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Mob

Will be heading out around 3pm. Will get checked in the hotel
& then head to the dyno. I'll pm you my cell please do the same. Also where will everone meet up at for the 10am Q&A Rally to Englewood?

Mob

May 17, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
Second day is over. The rally has been moved to 1pm on Saturday, and a map/directions will be available on the Ohiosupras.org forums to Eastwood Lake/Park.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^^^:rofl:

It's all good. His friend said that it had been "tweeked" a little bit. :rofl:

I JUST got home...AWESOME time. Too bad I couldn't have stayed for the Columbo cruise.........I'll post pics tonight, too!

And a first time for me...I've never seen so many MKII's at an annual meet either!!!! (Don't know if that's a good or bad thing...) :nono:

-Jeff

suprasman01

N Y0 Ca8in3t eatin Y0 C3
Dec 19, 2006
Ohio,
Boost Lee said:
^^^:rofl:

It's all good. His friend said that it had been "tweeked" a little bit. :rofl:

I JUST got home...AWESOME time. Too bad I couldn't have stayed for the Columbo cruise.........I'll post pics tonight, too!

And a first time for me...I've never seen so many MKII's at an annual meet either!!!! (Don't know if that's a good or bad thing...) :nono:

-Jeff

So many mkii's, o- that is definately a good thing, Heck we needed like 4-5 more to even stuff out, and then like 6-10 mkI's and some more mkIV's. Then it'd been great cruise footage! Well maybe next year.

We have the cruise and bonfire tomorrowto wrap things up. Then take a break, and start planning for next year!

Thanks all! It had been a wonderful weekend and you guys helped make it that!!!

Sincerely,
JoelD

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Pfft. I've got like a million pictures...but 21.6kbps is not too great for massive picture uploading. :nono: Anywho, I've uploaded a few for you guys to feed off of for now...hehe. :)

^^^---(This car is hotness, guys. :love: )---^^^ :)

I'll post up much more, later! :)

Nice to meet some of you guys for the first time! I can only forsee Ohio Supra's getting better and better with each year to come. Let's start planning now! :)

-Jeff

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Kurt's car is definetly a looker, he was close to winning that trophy he got an honarable mention.I was hoping he would get it but he had some stiff competition.Maybe next time, im sure he's got a few tricks up his sleeve ;)

Also get thos videos up asap the masses are waiting :)

Especially the one at the light ;)

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Mob (Steven) & JoelD thanks for getting the Dayton meet up & going again. You guys did alot of work & it paid off, Great job!!! My son & I had a great time even tho we didn't get in till lat Fri. Hate that we missed out on the Dyno & the Drags but the events we made it to were fun. I have to say it was quite an adventure for us from the time we left Louisville till we got back home. A big, big, BIG THANKS to Nick H. for helping me get my starter replaced. What a pain that was. I get the car jacked up, Nick is placing the jack & then Nick screams "Oh SHIT" :aigo: the jack slips out & the car falls hard puttin a 2+" deep hump in my floor pan. SOB!! :aigo: :1zhelp: Well getting body & paint work soon so no biggie. You know I think Nick a bunch for sticking it out & helping me out with that. If he didn't I would have been in a tight jam. We got it done intime to make the funrun & what a blast that was. After that Kurt, Aaron & myself caravaned out back to Louisville. Guys you are real newbs when it comes to the caravan :3d_frown: I fell out & you guys didn't even call to see what was up or even notice I was gone. Well About 20 min out on 71S Im in the rear & hit a break in the pavement & start to get a bad vibration & hear a flopping sould. Thinking I blew a tire so I pulled over to check things out. Initial check is good all the tires are ok. Now I'm Thinking what the hell is the problem. I look at the driver side rear & see that 2 wheel studs are snaped off. :cry: I checked the other 3 & they are loose so I tighten them up & check the other 3 wheels & they were fine. Now I have to add replaceing a hub along with other repairs on the list. Im real glad I was abel to make the meet. Seeing old friends & meeting new ones was great. I look forward to the next Dayton meet. Hope you can make ours in Louisville this Fall.