11PSI fresh 7m VS '90 non turbo "built"

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
OK.. so tonight i felt risky and wanted to go cruise.. i have never pushed this supra to its limit.. but holy god. set boost to 11psi and took my exhuast off.. (gotta put on a CAT) And oh em gee. I was actually really impressed / scared!! my stock 7m with hks PFC FCON, boost controller, and no exhuast, with stock rebuilt turbo, was FLYING. i had it up to 125 MPH blasting down 101 (chyyeaaa) Then i see another supra!!! oh the excitement! it was on wheels, 5spd, but NON TURBO. he said it was "built" but yeah.. we only did one pull........... at 40 mph to basically 125.. i was VERY impressed.. he was only about a car and a half length behind me the whole time...( i started to really pull away at around 90-100). Nonetheless i was impressed by a N/A

WOW.. so this is the first time opening this baby up on the freeway and i had the BIGGEST god damn smile on the road... after 2 N/A supra's, i now realize what i was missing out on. God a fresh 7mgte feels effing good..

sorry its so long, im just so pumped! you know how it is....:evil2:

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
well it didnt say turbo but it may have been.. i just assumed it wasnt.. but he was hauling ass too.. i know what it felt like and both cars were pulling hard

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Nomad707;1186771 said:
WOW.. so this is the first time opening this baby up on the freeway and i had the BIGGEST god damn smile on the road... after 2 N/A supra's, i now realize what i was missing out on. God a fresh 7mgte feels effing good..

sorry its so long, im just so pumped! you know how it is....:evil2:

yea I felt the same way when I put my ddp on and 3incher.I couldnt stop smiling

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Think about my car Nomad, it looks like an N/A Supra from the outside but under the hood is a 1JZ-GTE twin-turbo. And not hearing the BOV doesn't mean squat since you can always recirculate the BOV venting back into the exhaust to make it silent.