11 People Booked in Bad-Check Scheme, Rapper Sought

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
11 People Booked in Bad-Check Scheme, Rapper Sought

Posted: April 9, 2008 01:21 PM PDT

Updated: April 9, 2008 01:21 PM PDT

KENNER, La. (AP) - Kenner police are searching for a local rapper, who is suspected of printing fraudulent checks that were cashed for more than $70,000.

Detectives say Ronald Roussel, a rapper who goes by the name M.C. Shakie, may have fled to Houston.

Police say that at least 11 people have been arrested in connection to the scheme cashed fraudulent checks at several local businesses.

Investigators say Roussell printed a "Fast Tax Inc." logo on the checks, which were for a "tax refund anticipation loan."

During a search of Roussell's Metairie apartment, officers turned up computers, printers and a stock of blank checks.

A forensic exam of the computer turned up the "Fast Tax" logo and templates for blank checks.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8142991

and his myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=104513976

the comments left on his page make it worth it.

7MsuprO

Apr 29, 2006
Huntington Beach CA/Ohio
comment from "shakie dont trip":wuzz up unc (sad) man u kno dis shit izz fucked up but u kno wat im so #1 newphew n i got yo bak.....they got them hoes who smile n yo face n b da 1s tryna take yo place "aint sayin no names" but keep ya head up im here 4 u!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
Wouldnt the police be able to just track his IP? lol. They just need an order from court to get his IP from myspace and hes screwed right? Or maybe I got it wrong lol. But the comments are funny though.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
DADDY[TEARZ] i LOVE YEW REGARDLESS..NO MATTER WUT! JUST KNOW THAT! i DONT KARE WUT DA NEWS SAY OR PEOPLE..i LOVE YEW NO MATTA WUT..AND YA DAUGHTER HERE FOR YEW BUH-LEE-DAT!! i L0V3 Y3W S0000000 MUCH..iM CRYiN CUZ iTS HURTiN

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
Well might as throw special ed out the classrooms didnt help any of them. Gotta open another class for stupid and grammar lol.