03 BMW M3

kingsupra

Jul 14, 2006
d-town,colorado
alright so it it wasn't really anything but i guess it was fun

so i was at this light on my way home and i see this m3 pull up next to me, it looked like a stupid 16 year old kid with parents who spoil him... :nono: so he looks over and rev's at me.:icon_conf i sit there confused but im like sure why not. the light turns green and i take off, some how im ahead of him really far ahead of him. about two or three car lenghts. i laugh, ok kid cant drive. he pulls up next to me at about 35mph and we do a rolling start. again i get away. ok is this guy jsut toying with me? so one more time at about 40mph. I get a little bit of a jump but he actually keeps up this time. hey i can keep up with an m3!! haha we get to about 75 i get bored so i toy with him, we are still neck and neck, i put it in neutral and rev. and i think i ticked him off because he decides to jsut fly buy. at about 80 he's gone. i wasn't surprised he took me there, but somehow i kepted up with him? i dont know im proid of my supra :icon_bigg

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I raced one from about 45-110.
It was an all stock '03, I had BIC DDP, 3" exhaust, intake, and 10psi.

We were in the same lane and he was leading. I kept right on him all the way til we saw traffic again. It was pretty dead even. I don't know how hard he was trying but I brake boosted then revved the hell out of each gear. I did NOT want him to pull away lol.