ZT2 Wideband Questions

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
ok, where can i find a diagram like that for an 88?

i'm not trying to have all the answers handed to me, i just don't know where to look! :)

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
I would want to verify with a wiring diagram, but just looking at it
Ground would probably still go to E01, top left
TPS would probably still go to VTA, just to the left of IDL
the rest appear correct.

edit:E1 may work too, according to the 89 wiring diagram. I just figure it's easier to get to the outside pin :)

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
I'm glad I went picture happy when doing it... I just got back in and read your reply and couldn't remember wether I went with VTA or IDL, but the pictures showed I took your advice.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
yeah definatly. i'm planning on taking pictures and writing up emanage, e01, 550's, walbro and more.

i didn't hook up user input, its a 0-5 volt input... didn' tknow what else to put in! *shrug*

Edit:

I have a defcon downpipe and am having a difficult time figuring out where to put the sensor.... as soon as it gets done everything's getting writen up, made into a pdf (if i can figure out how)

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
I choose TCCS Fuel Trim to see what the ecu was doing to fuel based on the stock o2.
for grins, I'd like to find speed. I think that would look pretty good graphed with boost and rpm :)

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
hey, i'm reading my green instruction sheet, and it appears that i can change the display to display TPS, you know how to do that?

maybe i'm wrong and it doesn't say that, but it seems it does....

n/m, got it :)