You know you're a Supra owner when...

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
when you plan on having it running in a few days, only to have it still not running a few weeks later :/... i miss my car and i want teh booooost from my 2jz :D i hope the wait is well worth it lol

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
xzeror;1792222 said:
when you plan on having it running in a few days, only to have it still not running a few weeks later :/... i miss my car and i want teh booooost from my 2jz :D i hope the wait is well worth it lol
zomfg yes. I'm in the middle of that now. I said it'll be on the road before xmas.... its still on jack stands

mjsn1

Oct 18, 2009
Qatif
When you prefer to look at your car then to look at your books during your final exams of your final year in college.

starworts

Dec 8, 2010
california
when the first time your car actually works is when you can't drive it because of an injury.

when you turn the key only to hear a click and say no it'll start just give it some love

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Mr Roundtree;1792203 said:
Not necessarily my friends, my cars one of the fastest of the peoples I hang out with but just random ignorant SOB's think they know it all. And sometimes its worse cuz I have 1jz cuz I always get "you shoulda just went with a 2jz" first off I bought it with the swap and second I'm gonna build it to smash thick headed skull :p
Haha, have fun with that. I put a Hello Kitty sticker on my back window just to add insult to injury for those dumb enough to rev at me on an empty road... it has a pink bow too. :p

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
When every day you go through this:

*Car starts up perfectly*

"BULLSHIT MOTHERFUCKER. It's blown, it has to be. These things never work."

Mal

Jan 16, 2012
West Virginia
K_SHAN;1794542 said:
when you forget 99% of this thread because you went 2jz-gte right off the bat ;)

LOL i was thinking the same thing... my car has satisfied me pretty well so far!!!

you know your an MK3 owner when you tell people you own a 2jz supra and they are dissappointed when it doesnt look like Brian Spilner's.....lol