You know you're a Supra owner when...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
bioskyline;1700096 said:
does it count if there bald? lol
Yes. I have 2 "custom" made slicks. Will be used for a burnout contest this year if the car show decides to make a little noise. ;)

Rob_Supra87;1700668 said:
When you have a dream you are driving on the freeway and hear a pop and a dash light comes on and the light itself says "BHG" lol very random dream

Not quite as random as you think. I've had quite a few dreams of driving. It's weird though, usually can't move or accelerate, have trouble seeing (because my eyes are physically closed outside of the dream haha), or end up driving really slowly...

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
When you go through the trouble of replacing all your coolant hoses but you manage to forget about one. Low and behold that one blows within a week of doing the work.

When you go to do an exhaust manifold gasket and end up helicoiling the head, resurfacing and welding the manifold, and replacing the turbo.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
When driving your new dd you think to yourself... I should get a bumpersticker for this that says " I only drive this when my supra blows a headgasket"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IJ.;1701470 said:
you think a modded Supra is in any way comparable to a Veyron..... :nono:

It's comparable in that I would daily it, even during the winter... :naughty:

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

jdmfreak;1701708 said:
When driving your new dd you think to yourself... I should get a bumpersticker for this that says " I only drive this when my supra blows a headgasket"

That is awesome man, do it. :)

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
jdmfreak;1701708 said:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I want a bumper sticker that says my other car,,,,,is also a supra :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
SupraSean;1701890 said:
I want a bumper sticker that says my other car,,,,,is also a supra :)

You know you're a Supra owner when you can legitimately say that. Hi-five to you sir. :D

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
I got reminded I was a Supra owner the other day when I was at class. The intercom keys up and I hear " Would the owner of the red Toyota Supra please come to the front office. " LOL it's funny when every head in the room turns and looks at you. Then at next break I'm outside and like 30 guys whom I dont know yet come up to me and are like... " dude, you have a Supra?" ...LOL

90mkiiisupra400hp

Mar 20, 2011
Gardiner, Maine
1StTurbo;1699623 said:
When u sit rolling your own smokes calculating how much your saving,an waiting for PM's on your part out thread so you can buy more stuff. Must never tell wife the real reason she has to roll her own now also

I read this to my wife and she couldn't stop laughing, sounds just like me lol

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
You know you're a Supra owner when you will go out of your way to flag down a Supra you haven't seen in your city before.
...when your stock turbo is an upgrade for everyone with a 4 cylinder.
...when you live on a busy intersection, but you still smoke your stogies out front so you can stare at it, gawking passerby be damned!
...when you have named it, and refuse to call it anything but "the Supra" or by its name.